Try this at home: a DIY Coffee Body Scrub to blast cellulite!
If you’ve been following my blog for any length of time now, you’ll know I love trying new food around the world. Through my travels I’m able to try so many great foods and experience so many new things, but when I get home after a long (and incredibly indulgent trip), all I want to do is detox, sweat out the toxins in Bikram Yoga, and refresh myself and my body for the next indulgent trip (work hard / play hard, right!?)
This DIY coffee body scrub is made to blast away cellulite, but to be honest I love it mostly because it berids my body of dead skin and leaves my skin feeling oh-so-fabulous, thanks to a healthy dose of coconut oil!
- 1 cup coffee (ground)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil (in solid form)
- ⅓ cup almond oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- To use the scrub, simply rub it over your skin and wash off!
- If using on your face, be careful to avoid the eyes.
- The scrub will keep well at room temperature.
In the mood for a post-travel detox? Try our 7 day post-travel detox plan!